Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission: Integrated Skill Development Training Program
- Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission (UPSDM) is implementing an Integrated Skill Development Training Program for youth between 14 to 35 years of age.
- The program will provide gainful employment to candidates in their area of training.
- UPSDM aims to provide skill development training to over 2.3 million youth in 75 districts over the next three years (2014-15 to 2016-17).
- Sebiz being one of the largest training partners, has been allotted 10,000 candidates to be trained under various ICT Courses in the FY of 2014-15.
- Sebiz will impart training in 19 districts of Uttar Pradesh and operate more than 70 training institutes.
- More than 38 institutes have already been set up and training is underway.
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Gautam Buddh Nagar
- Kanpur Nagar
Dress distribution at Ambedkar Nagar
Classroom training at Jalalpur